Monday, June 1, 2009

June's Deal A Day


I know all of you Love a Great Deal? Well how about 30 Great Deals?!?!?!?!?
During the month of June, a new online shopping special will be posted each and every day at 10am on my website: kathyoleary.myctmh.com.
Watch my site daily for popular products to be offered FREE with a stamp set purchase and goodie boxes filled with enviable items priced well below retail. And to sweeten the deals even more...on all of your Deal-A-Day purchases you'll receive special reduced shipping rates.
This is a great time to add to your scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies while saving a bundle!
As an added bonus from me, with every purchase you make on my website during June you will be entered into a drawing to receive a Close To My Heart "How To Book" of your choice.
Be sure to check back often...remember A New Deal Everyday! This is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment